The Dutch Grand Prix is located not too far from Amsterdam, with a vibe that is unlike no other.
The TT Circuit Assen is ready to welcome all MotoGP fans and speed lovers! With a location in the idyllic, peaceful Dutch countryside, you can be assured that the atmosphere will be electric whilst the race is on!
De Haar 9, 9405 TE Assen, Netherlands
Number of laps
The circuit is located right next to the Highway A28. Follow highway A28 and take exit 31A (Assen Zuid). After the exit, follow the signs ‘TT Circuit’. All parking areas are free of charge. During busy events the traffic is guided by circuit staff which will direct you to the nearest car parking.
The best thing is to travel to the circuit by train or local bus. There are special transfers-coaches bringing you to the circuit fast and cheap.
* GooTickets is not responsible for any information published on external websites.
Hospitality Passes: A magnificent weekend awaits at our hospitality suites that include Haarbocht Lounge, Legend Club and MotoGP VIP Village.
Grandstand Tickets: There are various Grandstands to choose from and there are all day access, 2-day access and 3-day access tickets.
General Admission: Enjoy the freedom of catching the race from a different location everyday with a General Admission ticket.
Child Tickets: Child tickets are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until they are put on the ticketshop for purchase.
Here are our recommendations:
Food & Beverage
- Poffertjes: A traditional Dutch dessert resembling mini pancakes
- Stroopwafel: A waffle cookie made from two layers with a syrup filling.
- Raw herring: A Dutch delicacy.
- Restaurant Touché Lunch & Diner: here you can eat appealing salads, tasty rendang stew and perfectly prepared prawns.
- Restaurant Klein Paramaribo: Surinamese cuisine is presented with the characteristic warmth and friendliness.
- Bella Italia: the ultimate combination of Italian chef and the finest ingredients results in the everyday cuisine of Italy.
- Take a leisurely stroll by the canals and quirky cafés of De Negen Straatjes (The Nine Streets).
- Visit Bloemenmarkt- this heavenly-smelling market is the only floating flower market in the world.
- Take a canal tour and float past the iconic narrow canal houses.
- Rent a bike and cycle around the city like a local.