The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix is a glamorous event with unique entertainment that is highly-appreciated by fans all over the world. Get ready for an explosion of thrill and excitement during your F1 weekend.
A stunning backdrop with yachts accompanies the circuit as you witness the track action from exceptional seating. This is a circuit that is designed with the spectators in mind, so you know you're in for a fabulous experience.
Yas Island, Yas West - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Number of laps
A trip from the centre of Abu Dhabi costs approximately 70Dirhams* each way and the journey is between 20-30 minutes. Ride-hailing apps will also be available, like Uber and Careem, and Yas Island bus services.
Bus route 190 operates from the Abu Dhabi Bus Station to Yas Island.
The Yas Express, a free island shuttle service, connects all major attractions through designated bus stops.
* GooTickets is not responsible for any information published on external websites.
* Prices are indicative and therefore, may vary. Please check the corresponding websites for the latest information.
VIP Packages: Celebrate the race weekend with our VIP packages such as Sunset Garage, Luna Lounge, Shams Suite, Sunset Lounge, Marina Views Suite, Yas Suites, and Clubs and experience a range of the finest food and drinks selection.
Grandstand Tickets: Snag a fantastic view of the track with the Marina Grandstands, Premium Grandstands, 3-day Grandstands and 2-day Grandstands.
Being the biggest and wealthiest of the seven United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi is home to spectacular entertainment and attractions that will no doubt excite you as you dive into the city's wonders. We recommend the following:
Food & Beverage
- Khuzi (national dish of the UAE): Roasted lamb/mutton served on top of spicy rice and garnished with nuts, raisins and vegetables.
- Al Madrooba: A mix of salted fish and spices in a thick sauce, served with saffron rice, nuts and spices.
- Luqaimat: deep-fried dough balls covered in date syrup
- Al Arish: one of the UAE´s first restaurants to serve authentic Emirati cuisine
- Al Dhafra Dinner Cruise: A restaurant set on a traditional dhow with views of the Corniche
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
- Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
- Corniche Beach
- Emirates Palace
- Louvre Abu Dhabi