Experience the thrill of F1 racing at Autódromo José Carlos Pace. This iconic circuit has a rich history of hosting some of the most dramatic moments in Formula 1. With its challenging layout and passionate Brazilian fans, it's a must-visit destination for any F1 enthusiast.
The circuit has earned the race a reputation for being one of the most challenging and exciting circuits on the Formula 1 calendar.
Autodromo Carlos Pace Av. Teotônio Vilela 261 - Interlagos São Paulo (SP) Brasil
Number of laps
The circuit is about 18km from the city centre, which is a 1-hour drive. Traffic in São Paulo is normally heavy, so please allow plenty of time for commuting between locations. If you're not hiring a car, a taxi is the easiest way to get to the track.
F1 Service buses will serve the Interlagos Race Track from 2 locations: From 606A-10 Aeroporto - F1 > Disembark at points: 3, 4, 5 or 6. From 606P-10 SP Market - F1 > Disembark at points: 3, 4, 5 or 6. Fare: R$ 4.40 / Payment: Single Ticket or cash.
Autódromo Station (on Line 9 – Esmeralda / Osasco-Grajaú) is located approximately a 10-15-minute walk away from the circuit.
* GooTickets is not responsible for any information published on external websites.
Hospitality: Indulge in the Heineken Village, Exclusive Private Lounge, Orange Tree Club, Barbecue Experience and Pit Stop Club to experience the best with delicious food, an open bar and exclusive entertainment.
Grandstand Tickets: Enjoy spectacular views of the action with Main Straight, Back Straight, and Subida Dos Boxes.
Enjoy the offerings of the city with our recommendations below:
Food & Beverage
- Caipirinhas: a famous Brazilian cocktail made with cachaça and fruit.
- Petiscos: small plates of food often served as an accompaniment to drinks.
- Tordesilhas: A traditional Brazilian restaurant recognized for combining it's flavours and spices of Bahia
- Nou restaurant: A mixed restaurant combining meat and seafood dishes
- Visit MASP (Museu de Arte de São Paulo), which holds the finest collection of Western art in Latin America
- Take a stroll through Parque Ibirapuera; the city’s green oasis.
- Enjoy the nightlife in one of the city’s many “botecos”. These small, rustic bars are a great way to enjoy the local atmosphere and cuisine.
- Head to the top of the Banespa building; a 161m-high skyscraper reminiscent of New York’s Empire State Building offering a great view of the city.
- Visit São Paulo Cathedral, this stunning neo-gothic building is the largest Catholic church in the city.