The Bahrain Grand Prix is a unique race held in the desert, and it promises a thrilling experience like no other!
Spectators are in for a treat at the Bahrain International Circuit as it was designed to enhance viewing pleasure and have plenty of great spots.
Gate 255, Gulf of Bahrain Avenue, Umm Jidar 1062,Kingdom of Bahrain
Number of laps
Average temperature in March
22ºC / 71ºF
From Isa Town Main Station, take line 16 to Zallaq and from there, the circuit is a 2.5km walk along the Gulf of Bahrain Road. For information on bus routes and prices, please click here*.
The journey from the city centre will take you approximately 30 minutes.
* GooTickets is not responsible for any information published on external websites.
Paddock Club: Indulge in the prestigious Paddock Club and experience the best with scrumptious food, an open bar and exclusive entertainment.
Grandstand Tickets: Enjoy spectacular views of the action with Grandstands Main, Turn 1, Batelco, University and Victory.
Senior Tickets: Tickets for seniors aged 65 and above are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until they are put on the ticketshop for purchase.
Child Tickets: Child tickets are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until they are put on the ticketshop for purchase.
Parking Tickets: Parking tickets are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until they are put on the ticketshop for purchase.
Personalise your experience at the Bahrain Grand Prix and enjoy a weekend that is uniquely yours. Our dedicated hospitality website, GPExperiences, is ready to help you create that perfect weekend, ranging from race tickets to hotel reservations to activities.
Check out our hospitality page for a sneak peek of your customised race experience with VIP treatment. This is a great way to get everything that you desire, so wait no more to get a quote for your tailor-made hospitality package and contact our specialists today.
For individual VIP passes, you can book them here.
There is no shortage of things to do in Bahrain, with everything that the city has to offer. Check out our recommendations below:
You can also take advantage of the free time outside the race to explore the wonders of this dazzling town. We recommend the following:
Food & Beverage
- Machboos: famous dish made up of meat or fish served with rice
- Quzi: slow-cooked lamb with roasted nuts and raisins served with rice
- Shuweit: a dessert that resembles jelly candy and made from cornstarch, saffron and nuts
- Socca: Popular street food - a delicious crepe or pancake made of chickpea flour and other herbs and spices
- Veranda Restaurant and Cafe: a hot favourite serving traditional Middle Eastern cuisine
- Haji´s Cafe 1950: skillfully cooked traditional Middle Eastern food
Make full use of your extra time and check out activities such as:
- Manama Souk and Gold Souk markets
- Bahrain National Museum
- Barbar Temple
- Bahrain World Trade Centre