The Australia Grand Prix is a combination of vibrant Melbourne and the spectacular environment making it an experience like no other!
The track wraps around Albert Park Lake, allowing every spectator to enjoy a beautiful landscape full of action
12 Aughtie Dr, Albert Park VIC 3206, Australia
Number of laps
The St Kilda Road GP Shuttle will operate between Swanston Street to Gates 5, 8, 9, and 10. Alternatively, on Spencer Street, there is the Clarendon Street GP Express to Gate 3 or the Light Rail GP Express to Gates 1 and 2.
The circuit is located in the centre of Melbourne and is easily accessible via tram routes 96, 12 and 16. Plan your route here*.
* GooTickets is not responsible for any information published on external websites.
Hospitality: Indulge in The Atrium, Redline, and The Apex and experience the best with scrumptious food, an open bar and exclusive entertainment.
Grandstand Tickets: Enjoy spectacular views of the action with Lauda Stand, Button Stand, Senna Stand, and many more.
Senior Tickets: Tickets for seniors aged 65 and above are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until they are put on the ticketshop for purchase.
Child Tickets: Child tickets are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until they are put on the ticketshop for purchase.
Parking Tickets: Parking tickets are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until they are put on the ticketshop for purchase.
Check out our recommendations below:
Food & Beverage
- Coffee- Melbourne is known worldwide for its array of independent coffee shops and quality brews.
- Oysters- Eat some of the freshest oysters straight from the ocean.
- Pellegrini's Espresso Bar: If you want Melbourne in an iconic nutshell, you want Pellegrini’s - encapsulates Italian Melbourne
- Grossi: Melbourne's food and culture scene has a lasting, indispensable feature
The Land Down Under is home to some unique wildlife and scenery:
- Head to Phillip Island at dusk for the Penguin Parade.
Take a day trip down the Great Ocean Road to the Twelve Apostles, a series of limestone stacks standing proudly off the shore of Port Campbell National Park.
- 88th floor of Eureka Tower
- Walking tour