The French Grand Prix is one of the oldest motor races in the world, and you are definitely in for a treat
A spectacular circuit with alluring views of the French Riviera to match, Circuit Paul Ricard definitely challenges the drivers and gives spectators a good show.
27-60 Route des Hauts du Camp, DN8, 83330 Le Castellet
Number of laps:
The official taxi company is France Taxi and you can also share a ride with a fellow F1 fan with ride sharing options such as Lyft and Uber.
There are shuttle buses available from local towns (Saint Cyr sur Mer, La Ciotat and Le Castellet) and regional towns and cities (including Marseille, Nice and Aix-En-Provence).
The closest train stations are Bandol, Toulon and Aix-En-Provence. It is advisable to take a taxi from here as the circuit is approximately 20km away.
Soak up the treats of the prestigious Paddock Club, which include top-notch hospitality service, an open bar, delectable food and unique entertainment.
Our selection of Grandstand tickets, including Grandstands Sainte Baume and Chicane, leave you with so many fantastic options from which to catch the race.
Marseille is a buzzing city that never fails to impress with its cuisine, activities and atmosphere. Enjoy the most of it with our recommendations:
Food & Beverage
- Bouillabaisse: a classic dish of soup made with a variety of seafood combination
- Ratatouille: a stew of vegetables that is a culinary specialty
- L´Epuisette: a gourmet restaurant known for Michelin-star dishes and gorgeous views over the sea
- Le Café des Épices: a charming restaurant with daily specials from around the Mediterranean
- Massif de la Sainte Baume
- Corral amusement park
- Palais du Pharo
- Basilique Notre-Dame de la Garde