The circuit is renowned for its elevation changes and undulating layout, and with its 15 corners, drivers are given the chance to display their skills.
The Algarve International Circuit is more than just a racetrack. It sits within the Algarve Motorsports Park, a facility which includes the race track, a go-kart track, an off-road park, a hotel, an apartment complex, a technology park and a sports complex.
Sitio de Escampadinho, Mexilhoeira Grande, 8500-148, Portimão, Portugal
Number of laps
The taxi ride is about 10-15 minutes from the city of Portimão
Shuttle services near Marina da Praia da Rocha and in the Retail Park near the national Road N125, to and from the circuit. Free services if you have a valid ticket to the event.
* GooTickets is not responsible for any information published on external websites.
Grandstand Tickets: There is no lack of great options with our wide variety of Grandstand tickets, which include Main Grandstand, Lagos Grandstand and more.
Child Tickets: Child tickets are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until they are put on the ticket shop for purchase.
Enjoy the offerings of the city with our recommendations below:
Food & Beverage
- Renowned for fish, especially sardines and cod
- Enjoy this winemaking region with its own robust whites and reds
- A Eira do Mel: with a modest and welcoming atmosphere, try some traditional Portuguese favourites
- Adega Dom Pipas: an authentic local atmosphere, with Portuguese dishes
- Watersports: kitesurfing, surfing, snorkelling
- Book a trip: dolphin watching, boat trip to the Benagil Caves
- Beach day out: Praia de Rocha, Praia do Vau, Praia dos Três Castelos
- Museu de Portimão
- Fortaleza de Santa Catarina