The Valencia Grand Prix is packed with fabulous weather, excellent racing and a vibrant atmosphere - this is one event you don't want to miss!
Expect spectacular views at the Circuit Ricardo Tormo with stadium-style seating that guarantees a great experience!
Autovía A3 Valencia-Madrid, Salida 334, 46380 Cheste (Valencia), Spain
Number of laps
Exclusive access to the roads with no traffic jams at the entrance and exit. The station is 2 minutes from the accesses.
The Valencia - Cheste bus line departing from the Central Bus Station will take you to Cheste town centre.
A dedicated station, called Circuito, is opened on Line C-3 for the Grand Prix. You can check the details here.
* GooTickets is not responsible for any information published on external websites.
Hospitality Passes: A magnificent weekend awaits at our hospitality terrace which includes the VIP Terrace, Circuit Lounge, Orange Lounge, Grid Lounge and MotoGP VIP Village™.
Grandstand Tickets: There are numerous Grandstands to choose from, all of which offer spectacular views of the track action.
Being the third largest city in Spain, Valencia offers a wide variety of excitement outside the circuit. Check out their best assets with our recommendations below:
Food & Beverage
- Paella: origin of Spain's national dish, this is a flavourful rice dish served in a smoking-hot skillet
- Esgarret: a tapa of salted cod and roasted red peppers
- Casa Montaña: one of the oldest restaurants in Valencia with classic tapas
- La Pepica: a must-stop for an authentic paella experience
- City of the Arts and Sciences
- Old Town
- La Lonja de la Seda