The Americas Grand Prix is in the vibrant city of Austin, with a bustling night scene and fantastic food.
The Circuit of The Americas offers speedy straights and tight curves, making the circuit one of the more unique races.
9201 Circuit of The Americas Blvd Austin, TX, 78617
Number of laps
The journey from the city centre will take approximately 20-30 minutes.
A free shuttle service usually runs from Austin City Centre to Circuit of the Americas. The pick-up points are usually at 15th Street and Trinity Street (this will be confirmed closer to the event date). The estimated journey time is from 45 minutes to 3 hours, depending on traffic.
* GooTickets is not responsible for any information published on external websites.
Hospitality Tickets: There is a variety of VIP and exclusive options, including the COTA Club and VIP Village.
Grandstand Tickets: There is no lack of great options with our wide variety of Grandstand tickets, which include Main grandstand, Turn 1, Turn 12 and Turn 15
Senior Tickets: Tickets for seniors aged 65 and above are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until they are put on the ticketshop for purchase.
Child Tickets: Child tickets are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until they are put on the ticketshop for purchase.
Parking Tickets: Parking tickets are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until they are put on the ticketshop for purchase.
Enjoy the offerings of the city with our recommendations below:
Food & Beverage
- Texas barbecue: Infamous for its seasoned smoked meats, especially beef brisket, pork ribs, and sausage.
- Tex-Mex: A blend of Mexican and Texan comfort food.
- Top Notch: delicious charcoal-grilled patties since 1971.
- The Omelettry: a breakfast diner with a delicious recipe opened since 1978.
- Sample Austin’s local wine with a vineyard and winery tour.
- From boat rentals to flyboarding, Lake Travis offers a wide range of water-based activities.
- Texas Capitol building in downtown Austin