Its unique layout and history make it an interesting tourist attraction as it goes from holding prestigious motorsports events to preserving the history of motorsports and to also developing its very own talent.
The Sepang International Circuit is exceptionally famous for international motorsports events as it was built with a specific intention – thrilling and exciting racing.
Sepang International Circuit Sdn. Bhd. Jalan Pekeliling, 64000 KLIA, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Number of laps
Taxis are easily available. To ensure a smooth journey, take the taxi from Klang Valley to the circuit.
The travel time from the two pick-up points in the city (KL Sentral and KLCC) to Sepang is around 75 minutes. Tickets cost 20 RM one way and 35 RM return and buses run every 30-45 mins, with more available on race day. RapidKL also offers transfers from KLIA2 to Sepang for 12 RM.
* GooTickets is not responsible for any information published on external websites.
Grandstand Tickets: There is no lack of great options with our wide variety of Grandstand tickets, which includes the General Admission, Premier Roving, Main Grandstand, Marc Marquez and Valentino Rossi Grandstands.
Enjoy the offerings of the city with our recommendations below:
Food & Beverage
- Nasi Lemak: National dish of Malaysia, made from rice boiled in water with coconut milk, pandan leaves and spices. Served with sambal, fried anchovies and roasted peanuts.
- Milo dinosaur: A very popular milkshake made by blending Milo powder with milk, sugar, and ice with chocolate syrup.
- Ming Tai Restaurant: an excellent restaurant for seafood. Some of the dishes include steamed leopard coral grouper, salted egg yolk sotong, nestum prawns, Hokkien mee, tofu, fried oyster egg, and many more.
- Nyonya Colors: traditional desserts such as pulut sambal, yam cake, angkuh yam, angkuh red bean, goreng pisang and more.
- Spend a day tour at the historical Melaka Tour
- Day trip to the Skyway Cable Car Ride in the Genting Highlands
- Enjoy a stroll in the city by stopping by the Petronas Twin Towers