This is a must-see event for speed lovers as passionate crowds come together to chant and support their favourite riders. With a race that attracts massive crowds, there is no shortage of track action at the German MotoGP.
The Sachsenring is located in Saxony and it's one of the fastest circuits on the MotoGP calendar despite being a short circuit. The circuit has numerous tight corners, challenging the riders.
09353 Oberlungwitz, Germany
Number of laps
From Friday to Sunday, a free service will run from car park P12 to the Sachsenring at regular intervals from 05:00. The special car park P11 is best reached from the A72 – via the Stollberg-West or Hohenstein-Ernstthal exits.
* GooTickets is not responsible for any information published on external websites.
Hospitality Passes: A magnificent weekend awaits at our hospitality suites that include MotoGP VIP Village™.
Grandstand Tickets: There are various Grandstands to choose from and there are Grandstands Gold, Grandstands Platinum and 3-corner tickets available.
General Admission: Enjoy the freedom of catching the race from a different location everyday with a General Admission ticket.
Child Tickets: Child tickets are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until they are put on the ticketshop for purchase.
Here are our recommendations:
Food & Beverage
- Oberlausitzer Biokarpfen: Environmentally-friendly farmed freshwater fish. The carp provides a healthy diet ensuring great taste.
- Lausitzer Leinöl: Lausitz linseed oil hails from Oberlausitz. It has a distinctive nutty flavor and a high content of polyunsaturated fatty acids, used to season food.
- Gose: German beer style that is brewed with additional salt and traditionally spiced with coriander.
- Franklin Hofmann: traditional food such as traditional dishes like horse meat.
- Miramar Chemnitz: Burgers, meaty regional dishes & beer in a cozy tavern and a large leafy beer garden with city views.
- Turm-Brauhaus: Homemade beer is their speciality whilst you enjoy traditional food.
- State Museum of Archaeology Chemnitz
- Besucherbergwerk Felsendome Rabenstein Mines
- Water Castle Klaffenbach