A race that sees a fantastic display of skills by the riders, the Catalan Grand Prix is bound to impress all your senses!
The Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya is considered to be one of the best circuits in Europe for spectators - you know you're in for a treat!
Carrer Mas Moreneta, s/n, 08160, Barcelona
Number of laps
The journey from the city centre will cost approximately 40EUR*. If you choose to come by car, a Parking ticket is highly recommended.
Line R2 from the Barcelona Sants station or Passeig de Gracia station will bring you to the Montmeló station. From here, there is usually a shuttle service to the circuit. If you prefer to walk instead, the journey on foot is about 45 minutes.
* Prices are indicative and therefore, may vary. Please check the corresponding websites for the latest information.
Hospitality Passes: A magnificent weekend awaits at our hospitality suites including the Garden Village, Sky View Lounge and Montjuic Club.
Grandstand Tickets: There is no lack of great options with our wide variety of Grandstand tickets, which include Main Grandstand, Grandstand B, C, E, F, G, H, J, K, N, and General Admission.
Senior Tickets: Tickets for seniors aged 65 and above are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until they are put on the ticketshop for purchase.
Child Tickets: Child tickets aged 6-15 are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until they are put on the ticketshop for purchase.
The sun, the beach and more importantly, THE FUN await you in the vibrant city of Barcelona! Enjoy the offerings of the city with our recommendations below:
Food & Beverage
- Fideuà: similar to a paella, but made with noodles instead of rice
- Bomba: a breaded and fried ball of mashed potatoes with a pork/beef-filled centre, usually topped with a spicy sauce and garlic mayonnaise
- Crema Catalana: a creamy vanilla custard that is blow-torched to form a glassy top crust
- La Barceloneta beach for some sea and sun
- Magic Fountain night show of water, light and music
- La Rambla for some shopping, street musicians and skilled “living statutes”
- Sagrada Familia
- Park Güell