The heat in the night race of the Qatar Grand Prix makes this an exceptionally thrilling race to witness!
The Lusail International Circuit is a circuit with many corners that challenge riders to stay sharp, so you know you're in for a wild time.
Al Wusail, North Relief Road, P.O. Box 4611
Number of laps
There’ll be a taxi/Uber drop-off point at the circuit. A taxi from the West Bay area of Doha to Lusail International Circuit will take approximately 25 minutes (with no traffic) and cost approximately 35 Qatari Riyals ($9.50).
Frequent shuttle buses will run between Lusail Metro Station and the circuit. A single standard Metro journey costs 3 Qatari Riyals ($0.80). Travel time from Lusail Metro Station to the circuit is approximately 40 minutes. On Fridays, the Metro only operates from 14:00.
* GooTickets is not responsible for any information published on external websites.
Hospitality: Indulge in the Premiere Hospitality and Club 16 to experience the best with delicious food, an open bar and exclusive entertainment.
Grandstand Tickets: Enjoy spectacular views of the action with the Main Grandstand, North Grandstand, T2, T3, T16 Grandstands and General Admission.
Child Tickets: Child tickets are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until they are put on the ticket shop for purchase.
Parking Tickets: Parking tickets are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until they are put on the ticket shop for purchase.
Doha offers an interesting combination of modern wonders and old traditions, making sure that visitors never get bored. Here are our recommendations:
Food & Beverage
- Saloona: a classic Arabic stew of meat and/or vegetables
- Warak Enab: a snack of vine leaves filled with minced beef, lamb and rice
- Majboos: the national food in Qatar. It’s usually made with lamb or chicken and served over seasoned rice.
- Al Mourjan: classic Lebanese restaurant in a flamboyant pavilion that lights up in pink at night
- SMAT Restaurant: a fine-dining restaurant of Qatari and Khaleeji dishes
- Souq Wagif: a marketplace with craft shops
- The Marina Promenade: ideal for a breezy stroll in the evening under palm trees.
- The Marina Twin Towers: check out the exciting buildings around Lusail’s city.
- Corniche: a waterfront promenade that extends for 7km
- Museum of Islamic Art: Qatar´s most iconic building
- Place Vendôme: the Paris-inspired leisure, entertainment and luxury retail hub.
- Visit Crescent Park: highlights Lusail’s sustainable living aspirations, with recycled water to green areas.