Expect a spectacular backdrop in the midst of exhilarating track action and an impressive display of skills.
The Jeddah Corniche Circuit is a temporary street circuit boasting average speeds of 252km/h.- one of the fastest circuits in F1 history.
8513 Corniche Rd, Ash Shati, 2261, Jeddah 23612, Saudi Arabia
Number of laps
We recommend avoiding the use of public transport where possible.
Unless you hire a car, this is by far the most convenient way to travel in Jeddah. The journey from the city centre will take approximately 30 minutes.
* GooTickets is not responsible for any information published on external websites.
Paddock Club: Indulge in the prestigious Paddock Club and experience the best with scrumptious food, an open bar and exclusive entertainment.
Grandstand Tickets: Enjoy spectacular views of the action with Main Grandstand A & B, and Central Grandstand.
Senior Tickets: Tickets for seniors aged 65 and above are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until they are put on the ticketshop for purchase.
Child Tickets: Child tickets are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until they are put on the ticketshop for purchase.
Parking Tickets: Parking tickets are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until they are put on the ticketshop for purchase.
Check out our recommendations below:
Food & Beverage
- Saleeg- This dish is famous in the Hejaz region and is made from white rice cooked in broth and milk.
- Kabsa- Often regarded as the national dish of Saudi Arabia, this mixed rice dish is full of spices. The ingredients can vary greatly but usually consist of lamb and potatoes.
- Khayal: traditional Turkish kebabs - choose between the famous meter long (or the less daunting half-meter kebabs)
- Toki: taste the Szechwan aromatic crispy duck - other items include steamed saffron lobster dumplings and wok-fried lobster in black bean sauce.
- Souq Al Alawi market
- Scuba diving or snorkelling tour of the Red Sea
- King Fahad's Fountain
- Al Rahma Mosque