The home of Ferrari is one of a kind as the race goes in an anti-clockwise direction.
This circuit has always been seen as the home circuit of Scuderia Ferrari. Drivers have described the circuit as extremely fast with an old-school feel that provides a thrill ride right from the start, with a fast entrance that comes with a rush of adrenaline.
Piazza Ayrton Senna da Silva, 1 40026 Imola (Bologna) - Italy
Number of laps
From Bologna city centre, the circuit can be reached via the E45 toll road. The journey should take just less than an hour, but travel times may increase due to race weekend traffic. You will also use the E45 road to access the circuit if you are travelling to the track from Rimini.
Imola´s central station is 3.5 km away from the entrance of the circuit and you can take a taxi or walk there. Uber does operate in Bologna and surrounding areas. The ‘Free Now’ ride-hailing app is also worth downloading for convenient access to local taxi services throughout Europe.
The train journey from the centre of Bologna takes about 20-30 minutes to Imola´s central station (Stazione FS di Imola). For more information, please click here*. There is also the option of public buses, which is estimated to take 1h 15 mins.
* GooTickets is not responsible for any information published on external websites.
Paddock Club: A luxurious experience that you will never forget, these prestigious VIP facilities offer scrumptious food and an open bar alongside exclusive entertainment.
Grandstand Tickets: The wide variety of grandstands available give you the chance to choose your favourite spot. This includes Grandstands Sector 1, Sector 2, Sector 3+, and Sector 5.
Child Tickets: Child tickets are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until they are put on the ticketshop for purchase.
Parking Tickets: Parking tickets are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until they are put on the ticketshop for purchase.
We recommend the following:
Food & Beverage
- The popular egg pasta with its different variations
- Local desserts such as Torta Di Riso and Zuppa Inglese
- Homegrown white wine Pignoletto and red wine Barbera dellÉmilia
- San Domenico: offering classic dishes and an extensive wine menu.
- Primo Piano Lounge bar and Restaurant: traditional Italian food, a delicious culinary experience
- Zoo Acquario di Imola
- Museum of Science with interactive exhibits
- Monumento ad Ayrton Senna, a must for F1 fans
- Castelli Rocca Sforzesca di Imola