The Hungarian Grand Prix is filled with dramatic racing in the midst of a spectacular atmosphere, which doesn´t stop at the circuit. With a celebratory vibe spreading through the entire city, discover all the information you need for a fabulous experience.
A challenging circuit that is relished by drivers, the tight and twisty layout of the Hungaroring demands drivers to be at the top of their game. Join other fans in the adrenaline that is witnessing drivers fight to get ahead.
2146 Mogyorod Pf. 10, Hungaroring Sport Rt, Hungary
Number of laps
The metro line 2 to Örs Vezér Tere station and a switch to the train to the Hungaroring station will also bring you to the circuit.
There are free buses offered by the organisers of the race and you can take them from the Volánbusz bus station.
A taxi ride is the more convenient way and it will cost around 40EUR*.
Paddock Club: Live it up with the top-notch hospitality service that awaits you at the most luxurious VIP facilities. Savour the special offerings, such as gourmet food, open bar and unique entertainment, from this swanky suite.
VIP Packages: Enjoy the race with the F1 Fan Lounge package where you have access to fantastic food and an open bar in an air-conditioned lounge.
Grandstand Tickets: Allow the thrill and atmosphere to mesmerise you from Grandstands Super Gold, Gold and Silver.
Child Tickets: Special child prices are only applicable for children aged between 0 and 14 years old, and are not valid for hospitality packages.
Parking Tickets: Parking tickets are available in the Super Gold parking area (subject to availability).
Take comfort in having your very own customised package with our dedicated hospitality website GPExperiences. We specialise in ensuring that your every wish is met, ranging from tickets to the race, to hotel booking, to transfers and even to the activities and experiences that your heart desires.
Get ready for a once-in-a-lifetime experience at the Hungarian Grand Prix and check out what your VIP experience would look like by visiting our hospitality page and photo galleries. The detailed descriptions and inviting images give you plenty of options to let your imagination run wild. The thrill awaits, so contact us for your tailor-made itinerary. Get your customised hospitality package quote from one of our specialists.
Should you prefer to book individual VIP passes, you can reserve them online here.
A visit to Budapest is a must when you're in Hungary, and this city touted as the “Paris of the East” has plenty of excitement waiting for you outside the Grand Prix. Soak up the atmosphere and indulge in the myriad of activities that will no doubt leave you wanting more. We recommend the following:
Food & Beverage
- Must-try: Goulash (the national dish) - with a texture in between soup and stew, this dish is made with beef, vegetables and paprika.
- Lángos (a traditional favourite): fried bread topped with sour cream and cheese.
- Somlói Galuska (famous dessert): 3 types of cakes (plain, walnut & chocolate) served with whipped cream, dark chocolate sauce, raisins and walnuts.
- Noszaltagia Restaurant: Traditional Hungarian cuisine served on a table with the typical chequered table cloth.
- Solier Cafe: A restaurant and confectionery offering local delights.
- Csikvolgyi Pipa Csarda: Hungarian specialties in a classic inn
- Traditional thermal baths and medicinal water springs
- Váci Street for shopping and cafes
- The historic Castle Hill
- Danube river cruise for views of the two sides of the city