The Dutch Grand Prix is located not too far from Amsterdam, with a vibe that is like no other.
The Zandvoort circuit is located on the outskirts of Amsterdam, among the sand dunes.
Bugermeester van Alphenstraat, 2041 KP Zandvoort, Netherlands
Number of laps
The journey from Amsterdam takes approximately 40 minutes by car, depending on traffic.
There are direct trains from Amsterdam Central to Zandvoort train station. From the station, it’s about a 15-minute walk to the circuit, depending on the location of your seat. Click here to plan your journey.
* GooTickets is not responsible for any information published on external websites.
Grandstand Tickets: Choose from Grandstands Gold, Silver, and Bronze, all of which seat you in great spots to allow for an adrenaline rush.
Child Tickets: Child tickets are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until they are put on the ticketshop for purchase.
Parking Tickets: Parking tickets are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until they are put on the ticketshop for purchase.
After all the adrenaline rushing through your body during the Grand Prix weekend, there are also plenty of things you can dive into. We recommend the following:
Food & Beverage
- Poffertjes- A traditional Dutch dessert resembling mini pancakes
- Stroopwafel- A waffle cookie made from two layers with a syrup filling.
- Raw herring- A Dutch delicacy.
- De Meerpaal: the oldest fish restaurant in Zandvoort. Offering fresh fish in the traditional way.
- Thalassa: the finest spot on Zandvoort beach. Taste fresh fish and seafood.
- Take a leisurely stroll by the canals and quirky cafés of De Negen Straatjes (The Nine Streets).
- Visit Bloemenmarkt- this heavenly-smelling market is the only floating flower market in the world.
- Take a canal tour and float past the iconic narrow canal houses.
- Rent a bike and cycle around the city like a local.