An event with a festival-like atmosphere, The Austrian Grand Prix is a race that all true motorsports fans will thoroughly enjoy!
Catching the race from the midst of the Styrian mountains is truly an experience unique only to the Red Bull Ring.
Projekt Spielberg GmbH & Co KG, Red Bull Ring Straße 1, A-8724 Spielberg, Austria
Number of laps
Public Transportation: The trip from Graz to the Red Bull Ring requires at least two changeovers and will take you around 2 hours. Use the route planner of Verbund Linie* to plan your route.
Taxi: Ask the reception at your hotel to book a taxi for you as not all taxi drivers speak English. The fares vary according to your exact location.
* GooTickets is not responsible for any information published on external websites.
Paddock Club: The luxurious Paddock Club welcomes you to relish the finest with exclusive entertainment, an open bar and delectable food,
VIP Passes: Soak up the atmosphere of the race weekend with hospitality tickets at the Steirer Club.
Grandstand Tickets: Delight in a fabulous race experience with varying views from Grandstands Start-Finish, Red Bull and T10.
Child Tickets: Child tickets are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until they are put on the ticketshop for purchase.
A lively city with so much to offer, you can be sure of an exhilarating weekend both on and off track! We recommend the following:
Food & Beverage
- Famous for pumpkin dishes and Schilcher, a dry rosé wine
- Must-try: Verhackertes, a local spread made of bacon
- Schmidhofer im Palais: a gourmet restaurant with dishes inspired by 19th-century chef Katharina Prato
- Long Table of Graz: al fresco dining of 700 diners at one long table with a five-course tasting menu
- Mountain bike tours
- Hiking and picnics
- Schlossberg: a tree-covered hill that was once a fortress and is now a public park.
- Landeszeughaus museum: The world´s largest historic armoury