There are plenty of great spots to catch the race as there are multiple corners around the track, thus ensuring an action-packed experience.
Suzuka circuit has gained a reputation for being one of the most challenging Formula 1 circuit with its unique layout which incorporates the figure 8.
7992 Inoucho, Suzuka, Mie 510-0295, Japan
Number of laps
The circuit is approximately a 15-minute drive from Shiroko Station. Taxis should be waiting outside the station during the Grand Prix weekend.
From Namba in Osaka, there is a fast train called limited express which takes approximately 2 hours. From Nagoya The limited express train takes 40 mins from there you can take either a taxi or bus.
* GooTickets is not responsible for any information published on external websites.
Grandstand Tickets: The wide variety of grandstands available give you the chance to choose your favourite spot. This includes Grandstands 130R / Overpass, West Straight, Chicane and Final Corner.
We recommend the following:
Food & Beverage
- Sushi: Famous Japanese dish made from vinegared rice often served with seafood
- Sake: One of Japan's most popular drinks
- Nagoya Sushi: A locally family-owned sushi restaurant known for its welcoming atmosphere.
- ENOTECA PINCHIORRI Nagoya: Known for its traditional fine dining cuisine.
- Visit the incredible Nagoya City Science Museum
- Visit the Nagoya Castle which was built over 400 years ago
- The Port of Nagoya known as a tourist attraction