This race is considered to be one of the must-see events as it has been in existence since the very beginning. Over the years, the layout of the track has gone through a lot of changes.
Enjoy the British GP from the best seats in the house and witness all the challenging turns and fast straights of the Silverstone circuit.
Towcester NN12 8TN, United Kingdom
Number of laps
From the North: 60 minutes south of Birmingham with road access exceptionally easy along the A43 dual carriageway from the M1 motorway. From the South: 90 minutes north of central London from the M40 motorway and A43 dual carriageway.
Jump on a Megabus service near you and arrive with ease at the main gate. Services are available all weekend. You can also get a Stagecoach that operates local bus services to and from the circuit. No need to book in advance. Just turn up on the day and pay the driver – be prepared for busy services at peak times.
Silverstone is well supported by many train stations close by. The closest station, Wolverton, is approximately 16km (10 miles) away from the circuit. It offers direct train services to London Euston, Birmingham New Street and Northampton Train Stations.
An incredible way to travel to and from the British GP. Departing from a discrete heliport location in the Oxfordshire countryside, the Helicopter Shuttle experience includes a return flight (15 minutes each way).
Taxis are readily available at all train stations.
* GooTickets is not responsible for any information published on external websites.
Hospitality Packages: There is nothing better than enjoying the race with our Hospitality packages such as The Racing Green, Octane Terrace, The Box by Hilton Garden Inn, Fusion Lounge, Trackside and Ignition Club.
Child Tickets: Children between the ages of 2 and 10 (included) need a ticket to attend the event. Please note that children under 2 can attend the event free of charge (must be accompanied by an adult and sit on their lap).
For children under 2, this needs to be requested. As for children between the ages of 2 and 10, they must purchase adult tickets, as we're not selling any child tickets.
Extend the good vibes with our recommendations below:
Food & Beverage
- Fish and Chips: This light and airy bread is a true staple in English cuisine.
- Yorkshire Pudding: This classic combination of breaded fish and fried potatoes.
- Shepherd’s Pie: Made with lamb and topped with mashed potatoes.
- Murrays at Whittlebury Hall: fashionably robust dishes (tender, pink chump of lamb with pearl barley and sweetbreads, say) is bookended by fine-dining fripperies including expertly presented canapés, an amuse-bouche and petits fours.
- Whittlebury Hall: A gentrified English country house atmosphere pervades the spacious bars & lounges. Fine dining takes place with asparagus soup and mini Yorkshire pudding canpés, followed by a rack of lamb with potato.
- Silverstone Distillery: create your own flavoured gin.
- Silverstone Interactive Museum: the museum tells the story of the past, present and future of British motor racing.
- Catanger Llamas: Discover and enjoy llama trekking in the beautiful, undulating Northamptonshire countryside.
- Blenheim Palace: One of the UK’s finest stately homes with an impressive 2000 acres of parks and gardens, Blenheim Palace is just 25 miles from Silverstone.
- Towcester Museum: found in the courtyard, in the middle of historic Towcester. Find out about the time between the Stone Age and the fall of the Romans, and has a model of an Iron Age settlement.