The Spanish Grand Prix never fails to excite with both on and off track action. This is one event where you´re guaranteed a spectacular time with other like-minded fans!
A circuit that never disappoints, the viewing options are plenty at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya and the electrifying atmosphere is bound to astound you.
Carrer Mas Moreneta, s/n, 08160, Barcelona
Number of laps
If you choose to come by car, a Parking ticket is highly recommended.
The journey from the city centre will cost approximately 40EUR*.
Line R2 from the Barcelona Sants station or Passeig de Gracia station will bring you to the Montmeló station. From here, there is usually a shuttle service to the circuit. If you prefer to walk instead, the journey on foot is about 45 minutes.
* GooTickets is not responsible for any information published on external websites. Prices are indicative and therefore, may vary.
Grandstand Tickets: Choose from the wide selection of seats at Grandstands Excellence, Super Fan and Fan which promise a fantastic view of the race.
Child Tickets: Child tickets are available for those aged between 6 and 15 (included) and each child must have a ticket to enter the event premises.
Senior Tickets: There are tickets available for seniors aged 65 and above.
Parking Tickets: Parking tickets are available and guarantee parking in the corresponding zones.
The sun, the beach and more importantly, THE FUN await you in the vibrant city of Barcelona! Enjoy the offerings of the city with our recommendations below:
Food & Beverage
- Fideuà: similar to a paella, but made with noodles instead of rice
- Bomba: a breaded and fried ball of mashed potatoes with a pork/beef-filled centre, usually topped with a spicy sauce and garlic mayonnaise
- Crema Catalana: a creamy vanilla custard that is blow-torched to form a glassy top crust
- Xativa Arrosseria: traditional paella and fideuà
- Bar El Velódromo: classic tapas with a modern twist
- La Barceloneta beach for some sea and sun
- Magic Fountain night show of water, light and music
- La Rambla for some shopping, street musicians and skilled “living statutes”
- Sagrada Familia
- Park Güell