The Azerbaijan Grand Prix is a fantastic race to catch as the cars have to navigate within the city
Join the electrifying Baku City Circuit in Azerbaijan with a mixture of wide, open and tight twists!
93 Zarifa Aliyeva Street, Baku, Azerbaijan - AZ1000
Number of laps
To arrive at the circuit in comfort, a taxi ride typically costs approximately 10AZN (6EUR)*. The price is usually agreed on before starting the ride.
The circuit is within walking distance from many hotels within Baku. An alternative would be to take a metro to the circuit.
* GooTickets is not responsible for any information published on external websites.
Grandstand Tickets: Enjoy spectacular views of the action with Absheron Main Grandstand, Azneft Grandstand, Mugham Grandstand, Sahil Grandstand and many more.
- 3-day grandstand ticket holders have access to the Pit-Lane Walk on Thursday
- 3-day grandstand ticket holders will have an extra ticket for Thursday Pit-Lane Walk
- 3-day roaming ticket holders will NOT have an extra ticket for Thursday Pit-Lane Walk
Child Tickets: Children under 2 can attend the event free of charge (must be accompanied by an adult and sit on their lap). Children under 10 can access the Campo zone free of charge (must be accompanied by an adult). Children between the ages of 2 and 16 (included) need a ticket to attend the event.
Check out our recommendations below:
Food & Beverage
- Kebabs, plov and pilaf - rice dishes served with lamb, fish or dry fruits
- Local tea house where the hot beverage is served in special pear-shaped glasses
- Nergiz Restaurant: one of the top-rated local cuisine restaurants.
- Qazmaq Cafe & Restaurant: a must-visit place to taste the authentic and traditional food. There is also live music.
- Baku Boulevard - great shopping and a range of cafes
- Heydar Aliyev Centre - a modern complex with art and a museum
- Old City (Icheri sheher) - a World Heritage site marked by UNESCO
- Shirvanshah's Palace and the Maiden Tower
- Flame Towers - skyscrapers that light up at night