The Japanese Grand Prix is truly one that will make you feel right at home with other passionate fans, and you get to witness the birthland of powerhouses such as Honda and Yamaha.
Located north of Tokyo in a mountainous surrounding, the circuit is placed in a complex which has several facilities for visitors such as a Honda Fan Fun Lab and go-kart racing.
120-1 Hiyama, Motegi, Haga District, Tochigi 321-3533, Japan
Number of laps
Approximately 10 min car ride.
From the city centre f Motegi there is a bus that lasts about 30 mins. Some buses run from Utsunomiya Station to Mobility Resort Motegi. From Utsunomiya Station take the west exit and ride the bus from bus stop number 3 going toward Twin Ring Motegi.
* GooTickets is not responsible for any information published on external websites.
Grandstand Tickets: There is no lack of great options with our wide variety of Grandstand tickets, which include General Admission, Lower and Upper Grandstand.
Parking Tickets: Parking tickets are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until they are put on the ticketshop for purchase.
We recommend the following:
Food & Beverage
- Sushi: Famous Japanese dish made from vinegared rice often served with seafood
- Sake: One of Japan's most popular drinks
- Nagoya Sushi: A locally family-owned sushi restaurant known for its welcoming atmosphere.
- ENOTECA PINCHIORRI Nagoya: Known for its traditional fine dining cuisine.
- Visit the incredible Nagoya City Science Museum
- Visit the Nagoya Castle which was built over 400 years ago
- The Port of Nagoya known as a tourist attraction