A circuit that offers one of the most picturesque views of motorsports, the Phillip Island Circuit has a total length of 4.5km and 12 turns.
This circuit is full of tricky corners. Turns 2 and 3 are exceptionally difficult as they are extremely tight corners and this usually opens more opportunities for riders to take over their competitors.
381 Back Beach Rd, Ventnor VIC 3922, Australia
Number of laps
Access via (a) Citylink (M1) or Eastlink (M3) tollways, (b) Monash Freeway (M1). (c) South Gippsland Highway (M420), (d) Bass Highway (M420) and Phillip Island Link Road (B420) to San Remo, (e) Phillip Island Tourist Road (B420) and Back Beach Road (C478) across Phillip Island.
From the Southern Cross Coach Terminal to Philip Island. Catch-a-Coach- Service available.
From Southern Cross Station or Dandenong Station (V/Line Coach to Cowes) to Philip Island Grand Prix Circuit. Regional Network (V/Line train services) connect with the Melbourne suburban network at Southern Cross Station. Use the trip planner for train timetables.
A ferry operates daily between Stony Point on the Mornington Peninsula and Cowes, Phillip Island. The travel time is approximately 20 minutes. Check out the fares and bookings.
* GooTickets is not responsible for any information published on external websites.
Hospitality Passes: A magnificent weekend awaits with our hospitality packages which include the Champions Club, High Octane and Gardner Terrace.
Grandstand Tickets: There is no lack of great options with our wide variety of Grandstand tickets, which includes Single-day tickets and 3-day packages.
General Admission/Island Pass: Ticket allows walking around the circuit and watching the race from different angles within the indicated zones. With a total of 4 General Admission areas, you’ll definitely enjoy the liberty to move around the track at Philip Island!
Enjoy the offerings of the city with our recommendations below:
Food & Beverage
- Fairy Bread: Is a traditional Australian snack made from white sliced bread with butter and covered with sprinkles
- Ginger Beer: Traditional drink made from ginger spice, yeast and spice
- Hazel: Fine dining with creative beverages and desserts
- Palermo: Famous Argentinian steakhouse
- Penguin Parade and Koala Tour: Enjoy Australia's incredible wildlife
- Ocean Road Tours: Enjoy an incredible view of the scenic coast of Australia
- Enjoy a full day through the old train "Puffing Billy" which will show you around the city stops of Melbourne