Fantastic weather and spectacular surroundings join the thrill of the Spanish Grand Prix, giving you a dynamic and vibrant experience!
A circuit with a combination of corners and straights that challenges riders. You can expect tight competition and a close finish at the Circuito de Jerez-Ángel Nieto.
Circuito de Jerez-Ángel Nieto, Carretera de Arcos, km 10 Apartado de Correos, 1709 Jerez, Spain
Number of laps
The best way to get to the circuit is by taxi or ride-sharing options such as Uber.
* GooTickets is not responsible for any information published on external websites.
Grandstand Tickets: With more than 10 different Grandstands to choose from, you can also take your pick between reserved and free-seating ones.
General Admission: Enjoy the freedom of catching the race from a different location every day with a General Admission ticket.
Child Tickets: Child Tickets are valid for ages 4 to 13 years old. Child tickets will be automatically booked for the same category as the respective adult tickets.
Jerez de la Frontera is famous for its sherry and vibrant atmosphere, which will no doubt keep the party going after the day's events and activities. Here are our recommendations:
Food & Beverage
- Riñones al Jerez: a tapa of lamb/veal kidneys that is doused in water and sherry
- Rabo de toro: stewed bull's tail cooked for at least 3 hours in water and sherry
- Restaurante La Tasca: a cozy restaurant serving regional dishes, with their speciality dish “rabo de toro”
- Bar Juanito: a fabulous tapas bar that has been in business since 1943
- Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art: dancing horses show
- Visit a bodega for a sherry tasting
- Jerez Cathedral
- Alcázar de Jerez