Enjoying the race on a tropical island guarantees a fantastic time, with the sun adding to the already electric atmosphere of the event.
The circuit is known for being challenging for riders, particularly at Turn 3. Taking on this curve requires exceptional bravery as it involves rapid gear shifts.
444 Moo 15 Buriram Buri Ram 31000, Thailand
Number of laps
From Bangkok, take Route 1 (Phahonyothin Road), then Route 2 (Mittraphap Road) at Saburi. Merge onto Route 224, follow Route 24 (Chokechai-DechUdom) through Nong Ki and Nang Rong Districts, and exit left onto Route 218 to Buriram City. The trip takes about 6 hours, covering 410 km.
Buses from Bangkok to Buriram depart daily from Mochit 2 Bus Terminal at various times, with an average travel time of approximately 6 hours.
Two train routes, Bangkok – Ubonratchathani and Nakhonratchasima – Ubonratchathani, offer convenient travel options. All trains along these routes make a stop at Buriram Station. Notably, the diesel rail option is significantly faster than travelling by car.
* GooTickets is not responsible for any information published on external websites.
Grandstand Tickets: There is no lack of great options with our wide variety of Grandstand tickets, which includes the Main Grandstand, Side Stands and Fan Grandstands.
Enjoy the offerings of the city with our recommendations below:
Food & Beverage
- Som Tam: The green papaya salad, originally from Isan, is a salad full of flavour.
- Pad Thai: one of the most known foods in Thailand. Stir-fried rice noodles, seasoned with tamarind juice, palm sugar, chillies, lime juice, egg and peanuts on top.
- Khao Niao Mamuang: known as Mango Sticky Rice, is mango served with steamed glutinous rice mixed with sweetened coconut milk.
- Tam Laek Restaurant: a local favourite amongst both locals and tourists. Enjoy delicious northeastern dishes such as Som Tam, Fried chicken, and stir-fried noodles.
- Night Soh Grao Market: a night market located near Chang Arena Stadium, enjoy trying a wide variety of authentic local food.
- Night Bazaar: Taste various types of typical junk foods, and enjoy live performances and shows.
- Khao Kradong Forest: forest park located on the top of the mountain. It is technically a sleeping volcano, with a beautiful landscape.
- Phanom Rung Historical Park: Visit this historical place, located on the top of an extinct volcano.
- Buriram Castle: Ideal for families. There are many rides and activities taking place around the street.