Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of each Prize Draw is GooTickets (the “Promoter”) Les Industries, 2 rue du Gabian - 98000 Monaco. The prize (as described below) is provided by GooTickets - Les Industries, 2 rue du Gabian - 98000 Monaco (“GooTickets”).
2. Each prize draw (individually a “Prize Draw” and collectively the “Prize Draws”) is open to Trackside Experience Grandstands buyers for the F1 Monaco GP 2023 aged eighteen (18) and over of any territory where its operation and the prize are permitted. Where the operation of a Prize Draw is not permitted by applicable law or regulation, the relevant Prize Draw shall not be operated and residents of such jurisdictions are not permitted to enter.
3. The Prize Draws are not open to (a) employees, contractors or agents of GooTickets, their group companies or family members, freelance contributors, anyone else connected to the Prize Draws and their family members; or (b) public officials (as defined by applicable laws, statutes and regulations relating to bribery and corruption.)
4. By entering a Prize Draw you are accepting these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”).
5. HOW TO ENTER
5.1 A Prize Draw will be held at the sales opening of the Trackside Experience Grandstand for the F1 GP of Monaco.
The Prize Draw will open on February 20th (the “Opening Date”) and close on March 20th at 11.59 pm CET(the “Closing Date”) (subject to availability of the Trackside Experience Grandstand ticket) Sales received outside these dates will not be eligible to win any prize.
5.2 In order to be eligible for the Prize Draw, participants must buy at least 2 Trackside Experience Grandstand tickets for F1 GP of Monaco 2023 and complete the payment between February 20th and March 20th at 11.59 pm CET.
5.3 In entering a Prize Draw, participants confirm that they are eligible to do so. GooTickets may require participants to provide proof that they are eligible to enter a Prize Draw.
5.4 Upon completion of a Trackside Experience Grandstand order for F1 GP of Monaco 2023, participants will automatically enter into the relevant Prize Draw with their email address has been provided. The winner of a Prize Draw will be contacted via email.
5.5 Although participants must have purchased a Trackside Experience Grandstand ticket for F1 GP of Monaco to attend the Prize Draw, no further purchase from GooTicket is necessary to enter this Prize Draw. Purchase of any item does not enhance your chance of winning. If you have any questions about how to enter or otherwise in connection with the Prize Draws, please email GooTickets at [email protected] with “Trackside Experience Grandstand Prize Draw” in the subject line.
5.6 Only two (2) entries per person are permitted per Prize Draw. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Only the buyer of the ticket will be entitled to enter the Prize Draw. The winner of a Prize Draw shall be the named participant on the Trackside Experience Grandstand ticket holder.
5.7 GooTickets accept no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
6.1 The Prize Draw consists of two (2) tickets for adults to access the after-race cocktail (2 glasses of champagne per person and canapés + DJ set) organized by GooTickets on the 15th floor of Panorama Building (57 rue Grimaldi - 98000 Monaco) on Sunday, May 28th 2023 from 6 pm (subject to the exact end time of the race). The prize does not include any associated costs or expenses including travel, insurance, the cost of transfers to and from airports, stations or ports, spending money, or personal expenses. Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner. It is also the sole responsibility of the winner to ensure compliance with any ticket terms and conditions applicable to such ticket including any entry requirements in relation to the relevant Grand Prix.
6.2 The approximate retail value for the after-race cocktail admission tickets is 300 euros for one (1) ticket.
6.3 The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
6.4 If the Grand Prix which is allocated to the season prize winner is cancelled or postponed for any reason, GooTickets is obliged to provide an alternative prize of a similar value and/or experience. GooTicket reserves the right to substitute any prize (or any part of the prize) with an alternative of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available but is not obliged to do so.
6.5 The prizes as set above and awarded to the prize winner shall not be used or dealt with in any way that is incompatible with any applicable laws, statutes and regulations relating to bribery and corruption and the prize winner hereby acknowledges and agrees that no prize issued pursuant to these Terms and Conditions may be sold or offered for sale or other forms of reward or incentive to any third party.
7.1 There shall be only two (2) winners. The winners will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received between the relevant Opening Date and Closing Date, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
7.2 The draw for the race prizes will take place on March 24th, at GooTickets offices at Les Industries, 2 rue du Gabian, 98000 Monaco.
7.3 The winner will be notified by email on the day of the relevant Prize Draw and given details of how to claim their prize.
7.4 If the winner does not respond to GooTickets within fourteen (14) days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and GooTickets shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will also have to respond to notification of their win within fourteen (14) days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
7.5 If the winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and GooTickets shall be entitled to select another winner.
7.6 The winner is not able to exchange their prize, which is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable, for cash or any other prize.
7.7 GooTickets reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
8. The winner consents to the use by GooTickets both before and after the Closing Date of the relevant Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, still and moving images and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by GooTickets) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation and, in entering a Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
9. GooTickets accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering a Prize Draw or accepting the prize. GooTickets further disclaim any liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with a Prize Draw.
10. GooTickets reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). In the event that GooTickets permanently discontinues a Prize Draw pursuant to this paragraph 13, the entrants in the relevant Prize Draw shall be released from their obligations to GooTickets under these Terms and Conditions.
11. GooTickets shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to a Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, epidemic, pandemic, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
12. The Prize Draws and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by Monegasque law and entrants to a Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the Monaco courts. However, you may have statutory or legal rights in the territory where you live which could apply to your entry in a Prize Draw.