+377 93 25 47 01
Terms & Conditions - Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters
Please see specific Terms & Conditions for the Monte Carlo Rolex Masters below. You can find Gootickets’ general Terms & Conditions here.
1. Printed tickets and e-tickets* shall neither be returned, exchanged or refunded.
2. Entry to the tournament is free for children under 5 years provided they are accompanied by at least one responsible adult (on presentation of an identity document). As no seat will be assigned to them, they should sit on the knees of their parents or guardians.
3. People with disabilities wishing to book tickets must apply to the Box office before the start of the tournament, to be eligible for suitable access facilities and specific conditions.
4. This ticket is only valid on the date indicated and on the specified court. It must be kept by the holder.
5. The Client is informed that no duplicates of tickets will be supplied in the event of loss or theft of the original tickets
6. The match schedules are provided for information only. Any cancellation, postponement, interruption or changes which may be decided by the organiser of the tournament may not give rise to any exchange or refund of this ticket, except in case of rain. (See. n° 19)
7. The tournament organiser shall be released from any obligation under these terms should a force majeure event occur and particularly in the event of a strike.
8. Any visitor may be required to undergo a security check at the entrance of the site and be required to show the objects they are carrying. Access may be refused to anyone unwilling to submit to this security check. In this case, no refund claim shall be admitted.
9. You must use the stands in a reasonable manner. Accordingly, any conduct on the part of guests that is contrary to public order or common decency or that could be harmful for the Tournament's establishments, will lead S.M.E.T.T. to request you to leave the establishment, no indemnity or refund being due in this event.
10. You may not disrupt the operation of the Tournament's premises or pose a security threat to it and to the safety of persons within the premises.
11. S.M.E.T.T. cannot be held liable for non-performance or poor performance of reservations in the case of force majeure, the actions of third parties, or actions on the part of the Client or its partners, such as unavailability of the Internet network, its being impossible to access the website, any external intrusion, a computer virus, etc..
12. You are reminded that it is strictly prohibited to introduce or attempt to introduce rockets, smoke bombs or other fireworks into the site under penalty of prosecution (Act of 06/12/ 1993). The same applies for any object likely to constitute a weapon, be used as a projectile or present a danger to the public (ex: explosive, flammable or volatile substances, knives, cutters, scissors, razors, metal or glass containers, etc.). Please consult the official tournament website to see the list of prohibited objects before coming to the site.
13. The distribution of advertising items to participants, the Client's guests or staff members such as: T-shirts, hats, caps, umbrellas, parasols, etc. (or any other item made visible to the general public and viewers viewing the tournament by television) bearing a logo and/or a name susceptible of creating a conflict of brand visibility at the site of the Tournament, excluding items from the Tournament's Official Shop is strictly prohibited throughout the duration of the tournament.
14. Political, ideological or religious signs or banners of any size are also prohibited.
15. 16 – It is strictly forbidden to use mobile phones in the stands and private hospitality suites of the courts during the matches. Any offender shall be held liable and shall also be liable to prosecution as well as being excluded from the site.
16. No ticket holder may collect:
a) Collect, disseminate, transmit, publish or communicate on an ongoing basis, from the tournament facilities, any match result or related statistics during the match (from the start of a match up to its conclusion, for any betting, gaming or trading purposes).
b) Film, photograph, broadcast, stream, publish, transmit and/or otherwise offer to the public (or assist any third party in offering to the public), on a live or on a delayed basis, in whole or in part, and whether on a free basis or subject to payment, any sound recording, photograph, video footage, motion picture, film and/or other audio-visual content captured by any means whatsoever inside the Tournament site (except as is allowed in the Tournament Accreditation Policy).
17. The ticket holder authorises the event organiser to use the images taken on the site and on which they might appear, for reproduction purposes on any media including the documents that it might publish for promoting and/or advertising the event, as well as television broadcasts of the tournament worldwide.
18. Animals are prohibited across the entire site.
19. Tickets shall be checked electronically at the entrance of the site and then must be presented during any security check within the site.
20. If you leave the precincts of the tournament, you may not return.