MotoGP Indonesia promises exhilarating racing action in a vibrant and captivating setting. With roaring engines and enthusiastic crowds, it's a thrilling spectacle that showcases the world's best riders battling it out on the track.
This circuit is 4,310 meters long and has a total of 17 turns. It is an asymmetrical circuit and it has more turns in one direction than in the other. There are 11 right-hand turns and only 6 left-hand turns. Builed as a ‘street circuit’, the track resembles a street venue.
Kuta, Pujut, Central Lombok Regency, West Nusa Tenggara 83573, Indonesia
Number of laps
It takes approximately 10 minutes to drive from Baturiti to the circuit and approximately 30 minutes from Lombok International Airport by taxi.
A shuttle service will run from Friday to Sunday around different areas in Mandalika.
* GooTickets is not responsible for any information published on external websites.
Grandstand Tickets: There is no lack of great options with our wide variety of Grandstand tickets, which includes Single-day tickets and 2-day packages.
Child Tickets: Child tickets aged 13-16 are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until they are put on the ticketshop for purchase.
Enjoy the offerings of the city with our recommendations below:
Food & Beverage
- Nasi goreng: Indonesia's national dish made of fried rice, pickles and carrots
- Bajigur: Made from Coconut Milk and palm sugar
- Half Moon Restaurant: Known for its good value for price
- Daluna Restaurant: Classical Indonesian dishes
- Visit the incredible waterfalls across the area, especially Sekumpula and Banyumala
- Walk around the exclusive temples on a private tour
- Dolphin Watching activities across the bays